My Free Hello Flavour

I received my hello flavour Free sample
box from influenster. I was suprised when
I recevied it.



The box is full of cooking items.
Influenster, is a honest company.
To be qualify to received a box

You would need to answer questions and
do products reviews.
It is not hard. I found it to be fun.

Once you answer the questions then you will need to submit it.



I do this in my spear time. They will contact you by email when they find a match of products for you.



You need to be active in answering and doing products reviews



If you want to do what I am doing
then you would need to register it's
Free Go here to get started  Influenster


To see my other freebies see below

Free samples in the mail Free Samples
To print your latest coupons

Healthy foods, Ikea, groceries and more


More Freebies Print Coupons

Comments