Get Paid Cash For Completing Sureys

This One for Canadians See below for the United States


I want to share this survey with you. This one is for Canadian. If you want to make some extra cash this is a good survey company to sign up with. I have been doing surveys with this company for over 15 years and the pay is not bad. They right after you complete their survey.



My son and I both do individual surveys
with this company. The surveys are done in person. Some of the surveys are done in groups but most are individual. You would need to go in person to the company to complete the surveys and
to receive your monetary compensation.

Get Paid Cash For Completing Sureys


Most of the surveys are a taste test and you give your opinion by answering the questions.
The average surveys that I have taken are between 15 mins to 45 mins. Right now
they have opened up to acquire more people who would like to take part in paid surveys.


To learn more for Canadians see Survey
Survey #2        Go here Survey     

      
For the United States see Survey
Survey #2         Go here Survey
To see my other freebies see below



Get Free products in the mail Free Samples


Comments